At this meeting, we will discuss the possibility of using the EAA’s provided web site. I can see advantages and disadvantages. If you would like to see what EAA is offering the webinar was recorded and is available on the EAA web site. View the video if you have the opportunity.
We have had a request from another chapter to donate our Young Eagle credits to them so that they can send two of their Young Eagles to Air Camp. We currently have 15 YE credits valued at $5.00 each. We can spend the money on something to directly benefit our YE program od donate them to another chapter or return them to the EAA. A few years ago several chapters donated YE credits to us so that we could send a YE to Air Camp. Unfortunately, that person experienced a family health emergency and was unable to attend.
The tentative meeting schedule for 2020 (below)
- February 9, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- March 8, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- April 12, 2020 – Easter Sunday – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- May 17, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield Moved to 3rd Sunday to avoid meeting on Mother’s Day.
- June 14, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- July 12, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- August 9, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- September 6, 2020 – Taildragger Fly-In & Pancake Breakfast
(TDFI set up on Saturday, September 5)
- No 2nd Sunday Meeting
- October 11, 2020 – Location TBD
- November 8, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
- December 13, 2020 – Location Red Stewart Airfield
Note that our regularly scheduled April meeting date falls on Easter Sunday. We can meet on Easter or move the date forward or back one week. We will decide at our next meeting.
Bob Luken, President
EAA Chapter 284